SJE Rhombus Pump Control Switches
TGR offers virtually all types of pump control switches including float-type; mechanical, mercury, and pressure sensing also available are electronic C-Level sensor switches. We offer standard and custom configured pump control and alarm panels for residential, commercial and municipal applications. VFD Variable Frequency Drives. SJE Rhombus panels and switches are offered as OEM equipment by most major pump and pumping system manufacturers. To veiw SJE Rhombus training videos click here
Innovative C-Level™ floatless sensor provides continuous level monitoring in tank applications. Simple and accurate C-Level™ Sensor converts the water pressure in a tank into a low voltage electrical signal that is read by a variety of level monitoring products manufactured exclusively by SJE-Rhombus. This innovative technology provides for continuous level monitoring for wastewater tank applications, confined space applications and systems with a high grease content.
C-Level™ Sensor Features:
-Operates on low voltage
-Compact, non-moving design
-One sensor replaces up to four floats
-Easy to install
-Available in cable lengths up to 300 ft. (91.44 m)
-Excellent alternative to mercury floats
PS Patrol® system features a built-in high water alarm and provides a convenient location to connect all wiring required for a pumping station application.
PS Patrol® employs a receptacle to accept 120 VAC or 230 VAC pump and/or piggy-back pump switch. Vent holes on each side of the post help prevent moisture condensation inside of post.
- Pedestal rated for outdoor use
- Pull out assembly for easy wiring
- Control switch provides alarm activation
- Convenient test/normal/silence switch mounted externally for easy operation
- Separate 120V alarm and pump circuits
- Receptacle for 120V or 230V pump and/or pump switch
SJE Rhombus Tank Alert AB High water level Alarm (auto reset, battery backup) indoor alarm system provides audio/visual warning of potential threatening liquid level conditions in lift pump chambers, sump pump basins, holding tanks, sewage, agricultural and other water applications.
If an alarm condition occurs, the horn sounds and alarm light activates. The horn can be turned off, but the alarm light remains on until the condition is remedied. Once the condition is cleared the alarm will automatically reset.
SJE Rhombus Xpert Alert® WiFi
- NEMA 1 enclosure rated for indoor use
- 2 sensor inputs to monitor 2 separate alarm conditions
- LED light indicates alarm status and network status
- Audible alarm activates alarm status as well as low battery chirp
- Text and/or email notifications: alarm, power lost, power restored, low temperature, low battery and alarm offline
- Notifies up to 4 contacts (2 email and 2 text, text in country code 1 only)
- Simple Access Point Mode push button WiFi conection (or Ethernet)
- Large, easy to use test/silence push-button located on front of alarm
- Includes auxiliary contacts for attachment of remote devices (continues to operate during loss of power)
- Autmoatic alarm reset and integral rechargeable battery backup
- CSA certified
- 5 year limited warranty