MULTIVIEW Magnetic Liquid Level Gage
Superior Visual Indication, Point Level Control & Continuous Level Measurement, can be fitted with switches for automated fluid control.
Penberthy MULTIVIEW™ Liquid Level Meter
2 Types Available
Follower Style Indication - hermetically sealed tube in a protective view housing
Flag Style Indication - sealed assembly with aluminum flags arranged in a single column within a black extruded aluminum channel
MULTIVIEW Magnetic Liquid Level Gages utilize a communicating chamber constructed of 2-1/2" pipe which is connected to the process tank with either side or end connections. A float with a self-enclosed magnet is custom sized and weighted to float at the surface of the process liquid to be monitored. The float is then installed in the communicating chamber.
The industry-unique concentric magnet in MULTIVIEW gages provides a more consistent magnetic field than conventional magnet designs.
The Mini-Mag sidewall and top mount models are constructed of a smaller, 1" pipe. This serves to reduce initial cost without sacrificing performance. They are perfect for applications such as HVAC, refrigeration, filter housings, wastewater treatment, skid systems and tank manufacturers. Only flag-type level indication is offered with Mini-Mag gages.
Typical Process Applications
- Sodium Hypochlorite Ammonia Jet Fuel
- Boiler Feedwater Tank Butane Molten Sulfur
- Hydrochloric Acid Seal Oil Pots Sour Oil
- Stop Oil Black Liquor Diesel Fuel
- LPG Drip pot Deionized Water
- Interface Boiler Steam Drums Sumps
- Dowtherm® Glycol Freon
- Sulfuric Acid Propane Liquid Ethylene
- Hydrogen Sulfide Hydraulic Oil Water
- Oil/Water Separator Feedwater Heaters Underground Storage
- Sodium Hydroxide Extreme Flashing Benzene
- Liquid Nitrogen Hydrazine Aslphalt Settler
- Flare drums Caustic Chemicals Acetic Acid
- Phosgene Fuel Oil Liquids & Slurries
- Hydrofluoric Acid
- Optional accessories and trim levels for
- MULTIVIEW Magnetic Level Gages
Sanitary Models meet 3A standards for quick disconnect and cleaning.
- Sensors, switches and transmitters of all types to assist in monitoring and controlling your process.
- Explosion Proof (XP) Illuminator FM approved, meets Class 1, Group B,C, and D. 125/250 Vac. 25 or 60 watts.
- Frost Free Extensions for super frigid applications.
- Thermal tracing electric or piped for refrigerant or steam.
- Insulation Blankets of fiberglass, with various coatings such as Teflon, and rubber.
- Drum Level Indicator combines a magnetic level gage with a direct reading armored level gage meeting ASME Boiler Code, section 1.